Mildred Ramsey, a founder of the Hawaii Pacific Gerontological Society and the community Elder Abuse Task Force, commits her time to creating programs to keep the elderly out of nursing homes.
What does HPGS stand for?
HPGS stands for Hawaii Pacific Gerontological Society (Honolulu, Hawaii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPGS
- High Performance Generic Programming (computational mathematics)
- High-Performance Green Propellant
- Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Plasma System
- High Performance Gel Permeation Chromatography
- High Performance Gel Permeation Liquid Chromatography
- Hits Per Gun Per Minute
- High Pressure Gas Quenching (steel heat treatment)
- High Pressure Grinding Rolls
- Human Pancreatic GH (Growth Hormone)-Releasing Factor (oncology)
- High Plains Grasslands Research Station (United States Department of Agriculture)
- High-Pressure Gas System
- Horsley Park Gun Shop (Australia)
- Hybrid Power Generation System (product)
- High-Pressure Gas Scintillation Proportional Counter
- High-Pressure Gas Tank (NASA)
- Haiphong Catbi (airport code, Vietnam)
- Hand Pull Hole (light rail)
- Handley Page Herald (model airplane)
- Hashimoto-Pritzker Histiocytosis (disease)
- Health Promoting Hospitals