The project team for the demonstration includes ClearFuels, Rentech, which has a 25 per cent strategic ownership investment in ClearFuels, URS, Linde/Hydro-Chem, Hawaiian Electric Company, National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL), and Hawaii Natural Energy Institute (HNEI).
What does HNEI stand for?
HNEI stands for Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human and Natural Environmental Concerns
- human nasal epithelial cell
- William J Harrison Northside Education Center
- Heart of New England Chihuahua Club
- Heart of New England Cycling Club (New Hampshire)
- Highest No-Effect Dose
- Habitat Network East Gippsland (Australia)
- Hemorrhagic Nephritis Enteritis of Geese (disease)
- Hunter New England Health (Australia)
- Hunter New England Health Service (Australia)
- Huaneng New Energy Industrial Co. Ltd. (China)
- Hospital Nacional Edgardo Rebagliatti Martins (Spanish: Edgardo Rebagliatti Martins National Hospital; Lima, Peru)
- Health Nutrition and Exercise Sciences
- Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies (York University; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Holographic NEural Technology (AND Corporation)
- Health Network for Evaluation and Training Systems (University of Houston; Texas)
- Hanford (Amtrak station code; Hanford, CA)
- Head Normal Form (lambda calculus)
- Head, Neck and Face
- Health News Florida, Inc. (not-for-profit health journal; est. 2007; formerly Florida Health News, Inc; St. Petersburg, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texaco Ovonic Hydrogen Systems, LLC TIAX, LLC UTC Power Ztek Corporation Hexion BV Linde Gas AG Norsk Hydro ASA Shell Hydrogen Target Universities & Academic Institutions Albany NanoTech Connecticut Global Fuel Cell Center Desert Research Institute Florida Solar Energy Center Hawaii Natural Energy Institute (HNEI) Hemispheric Center for Environment Technology Hydrogen Center, Pennsylvania State University Hydrogen Production and utilization laboratory Institute for Hydrogen Economy Institute of Transportation Studies Schatz Energy Research Center The Energy Group, Princeton University.
Silver Spring Networks, a leading smart grid networking platform and solutions provider, has been selected by Maui Electric Company (MECO) and the Hawaii Natural Energy Institute at the University of Hawaii (HNEI) to deploy a strategic and innovative smart grid project on the island of Maui.
The team for the demonstration project includes ClearFuels, Rentech, URS, Linde/Hydro-Chem, Hawaiian Electric Company, National Renewable Energy Lab and Hawaii Natural Energy Institute.
The project team for the demonstration includes ClearFuels, Rentech, which has a 25% strategic ownership investment in ClearFuels, URS, Linde/Hydro-Chem, Hawaiian Electric Company, National Renewable Energy Lab ("NREL"), and Hawaii Natural Energy Institute ("HNEI").
Customers Worldwide Adopting GE Smart Grid Technologies GE also announced that three new customers are in the process of implementing its smart grid technologies in projects around the world: * In partnership with the Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO), Maui Electric Company (MECO), the Hawaii Natural Energy Institute (HNEI) of the University of Hawaii and the U.
Third parties, including Idaho National Laboratory and Hawaii Natural Energy Institute, have independently validated the results of the biomass gasification testing at the pilot facility.
Holst previously worked for the Battelle Northwest Labs, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute and SeaWest WindPower, LLC.