com) (OTC Bulletin Board: CBAI), the umbilical cord blood stem cell preservation company focused on bringing the life-saving potential of stem cells to families nationwide and internationally, is pleased to announce a new work agreement with the Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, the largest and most experienced provider of health care coverage in Hawaii.
What does HMSA stand for?
HMSA stands for Hawaii Medical Service Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMSA
We have 7 other meanings of HMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Management System
- Hydro-Meteorological Station
- Hydrogen Mixing Studies
- Hypermobility Syndrome (rheumatology)
- Hybrid Management Sub-Layer
- Helmet-Mounted Sight/Display System (V-22 Osprey)
- His (Her) Majesty's Submarine
- Hydrogen Mixing Study/Transient Reactor Analysis Code
- Halo Messenger Subscription Aware
- Hardware Manufacturers' Statistical Association
- Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Association
- Hazardous Material Storage Area
- Hazardous Materials Site Assessment
- Health Management Systems of America
- Health Manpower Shortage Area
- Healthcare Manpower Shortage Area
- Historic Motor Sport Association
- Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc.
- Hmong Minnesota Student Association
- Homewood Maitland Safety Association (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-million program is being provided primarily by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the State of Hawaii, with additional support from the state's largest insurer, the Hawaii Medical Service Association.
Probing a database maintained by the Hawaii Medical Service Association, a Blue Cross/Blue Shield subsidiary, they reviewed prescriptions, age, sex, self-reported ethnicity, and type of antidepressant for 30,581 adults and 639 children.
Also watch for a planned change in the way Hawaii Medical Service Association reimburses providers to potentially have a significant impact on the delivery of care.
American Well and the Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA), Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii, announced earlier this year an alliance which allows online care services to all residents of the state of Hawaii, -- 1.
The improving results reflect enhanced system efficiencies that yielded significant cost savings and increased reimbursement rates from Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA - Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Hawaii) that led to increased revenues.
First health plan in nation to offer Online Care to consumers HONOLULU, BOSTON and SAN FRANCISCO, June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- AHIP Institute 2008 -- American Well(TM) and the Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA), Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii, today announced a comprehensive agreement for the purchase and deployment of American Well's Online Healthcare Marketplace(TM) platform, which will allow HMSA to offer online care services to 1.
Program helps seniors use medications safely, effectively DES MOINES, Iowa -- Outcomes Pharmaceutical Health Care([R]) (Outcomes) has been selected by the Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA), the Blue Cross and Blue Shield plan of Hawaii, to administer the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) component of its 65C Plus Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.