Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii for The Queen s Health Systems in order to acquire the former Hawaii Medical Center West in Ewa and also to reopen the hospital in the fall of 2013.
What does HMCW stand for?
HMCW stands for Hawaii Medical Center West (Ewa Beach)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMCW
- Hydrometrocolpos, Postaxial Polydactyly, and Congenital Heart Malformation
- Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (Naval Rating)
- Hybrid Multi-Configuration Self-Consistent Field
- Her Majesty's Colonial Steam Sloop (Australian warship)
- Healthy Memphis Common Table (Memphis, TN; community health)
- Heather McGaughey Children's Theatre (Farmington, NM)
- Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Tourism (Greece)
- Highway Movement Control Team
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology (degree)
- Historically Minority Colleges and Universities Consortium (North Carolina)
- Health and Medicine Counsel of Washington (Washington, DC)
- How Much Computer Works (software)
- His/Her Majesty's Ceylon Ship
- Hydro Meteo Centrum Zeeland (Dutch: Hydro Weather Center Zealand; Belgium)
- Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- Hammond (Amtrak station code; Hammond, LA)
- Hand Made
- Happy Mother's Day
- Hardware Maintenance Depot
- Harmonie Municipale de Dudelange (Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Honolulu, and the 102-bed Hawaii Medical Center West Campus, located at 91-2141 Fort Weaver Road in Ewa Beach.