Following the links through the Hospital-SCIP-Stories buttons brings the viewer to the news story of how Hawaii Medical Center East improved its performance by achieving a o percent surgical infection rate.
What does HMCE stand for?
HMCE stands for Hawaii Medical Center East (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMCE
We have 2 other meanings of HMCE in our Acronym Attic
- Hickory Metro Convention Center (Hickory, NC)
- Hispanic Ministries Cultural Center (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Houston Mission Control Center
- Heart of Maryland Classic Chevy Club (Mount Airy, MD)
- Hickman Mills Community Christian Church (Kansas City, MO)
- Historian and Museum Civilian Career Program (USAF)
- Hazardous Materials Compliance Division (Santa Clara Department of Environmental Health; California)
- Hybrid Multifunction Control-Display Unit
- Hartmath for Windows CE (software)
- Harvard Model Congress Europe
- Hazardous Materials Compliance and Enforcement
- Her Majesty's Customs and Excise (UK)
- Her/His Majesty's Customs and Excise (UK)
- Heterogeneous Multiple Channel Environment
- Higher Malaysian Certificate of Education
- HIV Medicine Credentialing Examination (American Academy of HIV Medicine)
- Hangzhou Motorola Cellular Equipment Co. (China)
- Hydrogen Mitigation Controlled Exhaust System
- Harvest Moon Community Farm (Scandia, MN)
- High Molecular Weight Colour Fraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facilities have been renamed Hawaii Medical Center East and West.
Under terms of the agreement, members of Humana's ChoicePPO Medicare Advantage Plan will have in-network benefit access to all inpatient, outpatient and emergency services provided by the 240-bed Hawaii Medical Center East Campus, at 2226 Liliha St.