The Hawaii Island Economic Development Board and Recycle Hawaii have announced; the grand opening of the "Big Island's" first solid waste recycling and reuse center.
What does HIEDB stand for?
HIEDB stands for Hawaii Island Economic Development Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Hospitality Industry Education Advisory Committee
- Highest Temperature Equaled for All Time
- Halton Industry Education Council (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Hanford Instrument Evaluation Committee
- Health Innovation and Education Cluster
- Higher Independent Election Commission (Iraq)
- Home Infusion EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Coalition (National Home Infusion Association)
- Human Intestinal Epithelial Cell
- Health Information Exchange Coordinating Committee (Agency for Health Care Administration; Florida)
- Hearing Impairment Early Detection and Intervention (Paediatric Society of New Zealand)
- High Income Equity Fund
- Hospital Innovation and Enhancement Fund (National Health Service; UK)
- Highest Temperature Equaled For the Month
- High Efficiency Faint Object Infrared Grating Spectrometer
- Healthcare Information Exchange and Interoperability
- Health Information East London (UK)
- Hellenic Institute of Environmental Management (est. 2001; Athens, Greece)
- Health Information Exchange and Monitoring System (EU Public Health Information Network)
- Hawaii Institute for Educational Partnerships (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, workforce development programs include Women In Technology, a federally funded initiative of Maui Economic Development Board, Kauai Economic Development Board and the Hawaii Island Economic Development Board, to attract girls, women and under-represented groups to scientific and technical career paths.
Current Digital Lifestyle Revolution sponsors include BusinessWire, Davis Communications, the Maui Economic Development Board, Kauai Economic Development Board and the Hawaii Island Economic Development Board.