Lucey of the Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology in Honolulu and his colleagues find that the crater floor, sampled in several places, has a slightly higher abundance of titanium and a significantly high er abundance of iron than the lunar crust does.
What does HIGP stand for?
HIGP stands for Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology (University of Hawaii)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIGP
We have 2 other meanings of HIGP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Interface Graphical Generation System
- Harvard Initiative for Global Health
- High Performance Media Access Technology
- Home Interiors and Gifts Inc. (Carrolton, TX)
- Healthcare Integrated General Ledger and Accounting System
- Hukuk Isleri Genel Müdürlügü (Turkish: General Directorate of Legal Affairs)
- Hyperimmunoglobulin M (syndrome)
- Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing
- Have I Got News for You
- Highlands and Islands Green Party
- Health Industry Group Purchasing Association
- High-Resolution Model for Strong Gradient Applications
- Harmonized Insulating Glass Standard (glass quality testing)
- Hemophilia Inhibitor Genetics Study (international research project)
- High-Intensity Gamma Source
- Hemolysis In Gel Test
- Hepatic Insulin Gene Therapy
- Human-Induced Global Warming
- Halloween Is Here (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)