Naval Research Laboratory under the Hawaii Energy and Environmental Technology (HEET) initiative, which "integrates research efforts on [FC] development and alternative fuel sources.
What does HEET stand for?
HEET stands for Hawaii Energy and Environmental Technology (est. 2001)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEET
We have 4 other meanings of HEET in our Acronym Attic
- Human Energy Electrical Power System
- High Energy Electron Reflection
- High-Explosive Extended-Range
- Home Energy Efficiency Rebate (California)
- Hybrid Envelope Elimination and Restoration (transmitters)
- Office of Hazard Evaluation and Emergency Response (Department of Health; Hawaii)
- Higher Education Employer-Employee Relations Act
- Higher Education External Relations Association (UK)
- H&E Equipment Services
- Home Energy Efficiency Survey (California)
- Health and Education Exclusion Trust
- High Entrance/Exit Turnstile (NYC transit)
- HIV Enhanced Engagement Team (Seattle, WA)
- Home Energy Efficiency Training (UK)
- Huntly Energy Efficiency Trust (New Zealand)
- Highly Efficient Embedded Turbine Engine
- Hawaii Energy and Environmental Technology Initiative (hydrogen fuel project; Office of Naval Research)
- Higher Education Equality Unit (Ireland)
- Hamster Embryo Fibroblast
- Hazardous Equipment or Facilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rocheleau also serves as the PI of several programs including the Hawaii Energy and Environmental Technology Initiative, and the Hawaii Hydrogen Center for the Development and Deployment of Distributed Energy Systems.