Dove, President and Chief Executive Officer at Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC)
What does HEMIC stand for?
HEMIC stands for Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Higher Education Maintenance Grant (UK)
- Hagyard Equine Medical Institute (Lexington, KY)
- hemispherical (combustion chambers in engines)
- High Energy Metals, Inc. (Sequim, WA)
- Higher Education Mentoring Initiative (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Hopkins Extreme Materials Institute (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Husky Energy Marketing, Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Hybrid EFIE (Electric Field Integral Equation) /MFIE (Magnetic Field Integral Equation) Iterative
- Half (Prefix)
- Harmonization of Environmental Measurement Information System (Germany)
- Higher Education Management Information System (various locations)
- Higher Education Modules in Schools (UK)
- High Energy Microwave Laboratory
- Historical Event Markup and Linking
- Hypertext Edit Markup Language (computer programming language)
- Helicopter Mounted Laser Weapon
- HCCA (HCF (Hybrid Coordinator Function) Controlled Channel Access)-EDCA (Enhanced Distributed Channel Access) Mixed Mode
- Heavy Earth-Moving Machinery
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC)
DENVER -- Valen Technologies, the turnkey predictive analytics experts for the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, today announced Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC) has selected Valen's UnderRight predictive analytics solution.