Dove, President and Chief Executive Officer at Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC) * Lawrence Hubbard, President & CEO at Montana State Fund * James C.
What does HEMIC stand for?
HEMIC stands for Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Higher Education Maintenance Grant (UK)
- Hagyard Equine Medical Institute (Lexington, KY)
- hemispherical (combustion chambers in engines)
- High Energy Metals, Inc. (Sequim, WA)
- Higher Education Mentoring Initiative (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Hopkins Extreme Materials Institute (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Husky Energy Marketing, Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Hybrid EFIE (Electric Field Integral Equation) /MFIE (Magnetic Field Integral Equation) Iterative
- Half (Prefix)
- Harmonization of Environmental Measurement Information System (Germany)
- Higher Education Management Information System (various locations)
- Higher Education Modules in Schools (UK)
- High Energy Microwave Laboratory
- Historical Event Markup and Linking
- Hypertext Edit Markup Language (computer programming language)
- Helicopter Mounted Laser Weapon
- HCCA (HCF (Hybrid Coordinator Function) Controlled Channel Access)-EDCA (Enhanced Distributed Channel Access) Mixed Mode
- Heavy Earth-Moving Machinery
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC) HEMIC is a workers' compensation insurance specialist and Hawaii's leading workers' compensation insurer.
Coupled with the Valen Data Warehouse, UnderRight will refine insurer's pricing process DENVER -- Valen Technologies, the turnkey predictive analytics experts for the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, today announced Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC) has selected Valen's UnderRight predictive analytics solution.