The Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Project (HEVDP) began in 2001 as a partnership between Hyundai, the State of Hawaii, City of Honolulu, the U.
What does HEVDP stand for?
HEVDP stands for Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HEVDP in our Acronym Attic
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Hawkesbury Equine Veterinary Centre (Australia)
- High Efficiency Video Coding (video compression standard)
- High-Efficiency Vacuum Cleaner
- Higher Education Video Consortium (UK)
- Higher Education Virtual Community
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Center (University of California, Davis)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Controller
- Hydrophilic Extra-Viral Domain
- hydroxyethylvinyl deuteroporphyrin
- High Endothelial Venule Endothelial Cell
- High-Energy Visible Light (blue/violet light)
- Healthy Eating Volunteer Program
- Horizontal Eye Velocity Purkinje (Cell)
- Heads of European Veterinary Regulatory Authorities (Europian Union)
- Haute Ecole Valaisanne (French)
- Hercules Enhanced Vision System (cameras)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Team of Virginia Tech
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enova Hawaii will continue to provide maintenance and repair for the 15 vehicles under a contract with the Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Project (HEVDP), HMC and the HTDC.
electric bus depot for the Chattanooga Regional Transportation Authority, a bus and EV station in Honolulu for the Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Project, and rapid charging stations at Patrick Air Force Base and metro Dade and Broward counties for Florida Power & Light Company.
8 million, 18-month program designed to field test advanced battery technologies in its ES-10 pickup trucks for the Department of Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), as a part of the Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Project (HEVDP).