On March 17, 2014, VIASPACE announced that Giant King Grass was released from the mandatory one-year quarantine on Hawaii after the Hawaii Department of Agriculture found it to be free of pests and disease.
What does HDOA stand for?
HDOA stands for Hawaii Department of Agriculture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Heavy Duty Oil
- High Definition Optics (various companies)
- High Demand Occupation
- High Density Overlay (phenolic resin-impregnated plywood used in concrete forms)
- Holy Day of Obligation
- Homeland Defense Office
- Housing Development Office
- Human Development Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Humanitarian Demining Operation
- Hydrogen Deuterium Oxide
- Highest Degree of Brotherhood (gaming)
- Health Department Operations Cener (various locations)
- Hollywood Dog Obedience Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Harley Davidson Owners Club Norway (motorcycle club; Oslo, Norway)
- Hawaii Department of Education
- Hyper Degrees of Freedom
- Hawaii Department of Health
- Human Development Organization International
- Hospital Duchess of Kent (Malaysia)
- High Demand Occupation List (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawaii, however, has additional plant import rules, and the giant king grass is being grown in a facility under the purview of the Hawaii Department of Agriculture.
Safeway Stores notified the Kona Coffee Farmers Association and Russell Kokubun, Chairman of the Hawaii Department of Agriculture, that it will make requested modifications in the labeling of Safeway Select Kona Blend coffee sold by Safeway on the U.
In July, the Honolulu Star Bulletin reported that the Hawaii Department of Agriculture had found that hydrated lime, the powder used to reduce the acidity of soil, also kills frogs.
Kim then concealed the nature of the pesticide application, which led to investigations by the EPA's Criminal Investigation Division and the Hawaii Department of Agriculture.
The following State, private, and Federal entities have met regularly as MAC members since 1991: Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR), Hawaii Department of Agriculture (HDOA), Maui Economic Development Board, The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii, the National Park Service, the U.
Thomas Culliney of the Hawaii Department of Agriculture studies environmental science, with an expertise in ecotoxicology and sustainable agriculture.
OTCQB: VSPC) today announced that Giant King Grass has been released from the Hawaii Department of Agriculture Quarantine Plant Facility in Honolulu.