MD (YCMD), the first and only healthcare information and resource platform providing every community in the nation with access to local health information, providers and services, announced today that the Hawaii Business Health Council (HBHC), a consortium of employers dedicated to identifying solutions for the cost and quality of healthcare in Hawaii, has chosen YCMD as its exclusive, local healthcare website for its 27 member employers and 110,000 employees.
What does HBHC stand for?
HBHC stands for Hawaii Business Health Council (health care group; Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBHC
We have 6 other meanings of HBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Hellbound Hackers (website)
- Honey Bee Hive (various organizations)
- Hormones-Beauty-Health (beauty care products)
- Hour by Hour (project planning/scheduling)
- Heparin-Binding Haemagglutinin Adhesin (gene)
- Human Basophil Histamine Assay
- Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy (Overland Park, KS)
- Half Bred Horse Breeders Society
- Hamilton Bradshaw Human Capital (investment fund)
- Healthy Babies Healthy Children (Ontario, Canada)
- Howard Brown Health Center (Chicago, IL; est. 1974)
- Humboldt Bay Housing Development Corporation (California)
- Health Behavior and Health Education
- Hey Boy Hey Girl
- Holy Blood Holy Grail (book)
- High Bridge Hills Golf Club (High Bridge, New Jersey)
- Hanson Brothers Hockey League
- Hydroxybutanoyl Homoserine Lactone
- Healthy Babies, Happy Moms Inc. (East Greenwich, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawaii Business Health Council, HealthPartners, Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement, Lincoln Industries, Medica, Mercer Health & Benefits, Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and WellPoint, Inc.
Gary Allen, director of the Hawaii Business Health Council stated, "HealthMapRx is designed long term to reduce the employees' consumption of health care resources.