Oda Specialist Oda is a journalist with the 117th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment, Hawaii Army National Guard.
What does HI-ARNG stand for?
HI-ARNG stands for Hawaii Army National Guard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hydrogen Index
- Haemophilus influenzae type b
- High Fidelity
- High Priority
- High Priority Target
- High Resolution
- Harassment, Intimidation and Discrimination
- Hazard Identification and Evaluation
- Household, Industrial & Institutional (chemicals market segment)
- Hawaii Air National Guard
- Hemagglutination Inhibition Test Behring
- Hawaii Council on Economic Education
- High Collar
- Helicopter In-Flight Escape System
- High Fidelity
- Horizontal Inertial Force Increaser (music technology)
- Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Highly Interactive Optical Visual Information System (Ministry of International Trade and Industry; Japan)
- High Impact Polymer Alloy
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 16, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- With exceptional planning and management over the past year, the Hawaii Army National Guard (HIARNG) at Fort Ruger took only four months to restore Diamond Head Crater to its pristine natural condition in preparation for its conversion to a state monument.
Waialua, Hawaii A DOZEN Hawaii Army National Guard Soldiers preparing for Hurricane Flossie quickly shifted their focus to fire fighting when the hurricane bypassed Oahu and a wildfire broke out on the island's northwest coast.
Conant said, "The idea was inspired by his association with the Hawaii Army National Guard.
He served in the Hawaii Army National Guard from 1977 to 1990.