MoneyGram works with Hatton National Bank, Commercial Bank of Ceylon, Bank of Ceylon, Himalayan Bank, United Remit and Maldives Post in Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives.
What does HNB stand for?
HNB stands for Hatton National Bank (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNB
We have 22 other meanings of HNB in our Acronym Attic
- Handbook of North American Indians (encyclopedia)
- Heritage Numismatic Auctions, Inc. (Heritage Auction Galleries; Dallas, TX)
- Head and Neck Abbreviated Injury Scale
- Hospital Nacional Arzobispo Loayza (Peru)
- Home Network Administration Protocol (software)
- Hirsche Nicht Aufs Sofa (musical act)
- Human Nuclear Autoantigenic Sperm Protein
- Hanoi Administration of Tourism (Vietnam)
- Hannibal National Bank
- Happy Noodle Boy (comic)
- Heat-not-Burn (tobacco products)
- Helmholtz Network for Bioinformatics
- Home Node B (wireless communications)
- Homes Not Bombs (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Hrvatska Narodna Banka (National Bank of Croatia)
- Hull Networks Box
- Home NodeB Gateway (wireless communications)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (since 1972; McLean, Virginia)
- Houston Northwest Bar Association (est. 1985; Texas)
- Hawkesbury Nepean Bass Anglers Association (South Windsor, NSW, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hatton National Bank of Sri Lanka has decided to deliver a long-period loan worth Rs 3.
The 15-member delegation included officials from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka as well as the Chief Executive Officers and senior officers from the six largest banks in Sri Lanka namely, Bank of Ceylon, People's Bank, Hatton National Bank, Commercial Bank, Sampath Bank, and National Savings Bank.
7 billion over the last two decades by the Hatton National Bank (HNB), creating over 100,000 micro finance entrepreneurs and in addition provided access to over 400,000 in micro finance savings, a top banker said this week.
uk India-based South Indian Bank (NSE: SIB) (SIB) and Colombo-headquartered Hatton National Bank (HNB) have signed an MoU for banking operations.
Byline: Irish Eden Belleza Dubai Hatton National Bank (HNB), a private commercial bank in Sri Lanka, has launched the HNB World in Dubai, an initiative that seeks to tap into the business potential of the Sri Lankan diaspora, which has recently been invigorated following the end of the civil war in the country.
BCL later returned to the oval to take part in the main attraction of the day, when they faced the visiting Hatton National Bank (HNB) team composed of top players from Sri Lanka and scored an upset 12-run victory.
Read more inside Sri Lanka Commercial Banking Report Q1 2012 Companies Mentioned: * Bank of Ceylon * Commercial Bank of Ceylon * DFCC Vardhana Bank * Habib Bank * Hatton National Bank * National Development Bank * Nations Trust Bank * PABC Bank For more information visit http://www.