Signing off with the Bodom anthem Hate Crew Deathroll, everyone departed knowing the previous night's crowd in Nottingham (who were a bit quiet apparently) had been shown how to party hard.
What does HCD stand for?
HCD stands for Hate Crew Deathroll (Children of Bodom music album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HCD
We have 113 other meanings of HCD in our Acronym Attic
- Highland Cattle Club of Wales (UK)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Wisconsin
- Hobby Caravan Center Wusterhausen (Germany)
- Howlett Clarke Crowther Wood (Sussex, England, UK)
- Healthy Cities of the Czech Republic (World Health Organization)
- Hadfield Cawkwell Davidson (UK architectural firm)
- Hard Copy Device
- Hardware Command Decoder (Cassini mission; US NASA)
- Hardware Command Distribution
- Hardware Configuration Definition (IBM mainframes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARTIST < SONG Agent Orange < No Such Thing Airbourne < Let's Ride Bad Brains < I Against I Band Of Horses < The Funeral Beat Beat Beat < Sinking Slow Black Flag < Six Pack Booker T & The MG's < Green Onions Challenger < Input The Output Cheap Trick < Surrender Children Of Bodom < Hate Crew Deathroll David Bowie < Queen B**** Dead Prez < Hip Hop Devo < Gut Feeling/Slap Your Mammy Eddie Rap Life < Push Your Wood Eric B & Rakim < Juice (Know The Ledge) Escalera < Go It Alone Filthy Thieving Ba****** < .
CHILDREN OF BODOM Hate Crew Deathroll VERDICT: ***** CHILDREN of Bodom are finally taking their rightful place among metal's elite.