Byline: COLIN TATTUM HASTA la vista, Bouba - The Terminator is back and on his way to St Andrew's.
What does HLV stand for?
HLV stands for Hasta La Vista
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HLV
We have 26 other meanings of HLV in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Utilities
- High-gain Line Unit (Hekimian)
- High-Level Unit
- Hsi Lai University (Rosemead, CA)
- Housing, Land Use, Environment and Transportation Committee (Santa Clara County, California)
- Hamilton Linux User Group
- Husker Linux Users Group (University of Nebraska–Lincoln)
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (Philippines)
- Hieroglyphic Luvian (linguistics)
- Hartwick, Ladora, and Victor (Community School; Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): HASTA LA VISTA child scandal ruined marriage
Say hasta la vista to hosta slugs HOW can I protect my hostas from slugs?
No Fearr, Hasta La Vista and Icefire sailed within a short distance of each other for most of the race, at times in such close proximity they could almost smell each other's dinner.
Some of it comes from television shows or movies: Hasta la vista, baby
We bid a fond hasta la vista to MMC(SS) Mark Gallenstein after a little more than three years serving as a submarine safety analyst.
The getting-out stakes, named in honour of football legend Davie Cooper, can send punters home happy through shrewdie Mick Easterby who shoots for goal with HASTA LA VISTA.
Hasta la vista, baby: Among those surveyed, 80% say goodbye with a hug while 72% greet or say hello with an embrace.