Hoyte has published articles in the fields of environmental policy and management, and serves on the Board of Directors for numerous environmental and civic organizations including the Posse Foundation, the Massachusetts Environmental Trust, the Museum of African-American History, The Trustees of Reservations, the Union of Concerned Scientists, the Boston Natural Areas Network, and Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates.
What does HVMA stand for?
HVMA stands for Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVMA
We have 1 other meaning of HVMA in our Acronym Attic
- High Volume Manufacturing
- High-Value Management
- Hollow Visceral Myopathy
- Home and Vehicle Modifications (Medicaid waiver services)
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (UK)
- HSSM Virtual Machine
- Huron Valley Men's Facility (Michigan)
- Hypervelocity Missile
- Hypothalamic Ventromedial Nucleus
- Hampden Village Merchants Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Hawaii Veterinary Medical Association
- Help Very Much Appreciated
- herpes virus of Macaca arctoides
- high velocity membrane adhesive
- High Volume Mineral Additive (for cement)
- High Volume Mineral Admixtures (for cement)
- Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Hudson Valley Malayalee Association (Nanuet, NY)
- Hudson Valley Monitors Association (Highland, NY)
- Human Vibration Multi-Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the worrying scenario, Dr Jeffrey Garber, Chief of Endocrinology at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and former president of the AACE, proposed the establishment of an International University of Endocrinology for fellows in Qatar.
Michael Mannstadt  Carol Lorente  Harald Juppner [1,3] *  Endocrine Unit and  PediatricNephrology Unit Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School Boston, MA a Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Massachusetts General Hospital and Dental Department Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Boston, MA * Address correspondence to this author at: Massachusetts General Hospital Endocrine Unit, Thier 1051 55 Fruit Street Boston, MA 02114 Fax (617) 726-7543 E-mail hjueppner@partners.
Cal Cohen is the research director of the Community Research Initiative of New England, teaches at Harvard Medical School in Boston, and is affiliated with Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, a large Eastern Massachusetts doctors' group, and insurer Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, also are experimenting with doctor-patient e-mail programs.
Shtatland, ([dagger]) and Richard Platt * ([dagger]) * Channing Laboratory and Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA; ([dagger]) Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, MA, USA; ([double dagger]) Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Boston, MA, USA; and ([section]) Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA Dr.
April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC Corporation , the world leader in information infrastructure solutions, today announced that Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, a multi-specialty medical group delivering care to 450,000-plus patients at more than 20 offices across eastern Massachusetts, has deployed an EMC Avamar(R) backup and recovery solution to significantly increase the reliability and efficiency of its growing backup operations while improving its IT efficiencies.
Gene Lindsey, interim president and CEO for Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and Atrius Health.