Messing's firm filed a complaint against Harvard with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination on behalf of Kathleen Stanford, a sergeant with the Harvard University police department, alleging gender discrimination.
What does HUPD stand for?
HUPD stands for Harvard University Police Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HUPD in our Acronym Attic
- Hrvatska Udruga Poslodavaca (Croatian: Croatian Employers' Association)
- Hungarian Unix Portal
- Harvard University Police Association (est. 1952; Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard University Program on AIDS (Cambridge, MA)
- Hemoglobin Utilization Protein A
- High Uintas Primitive Area (Utah)
- Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (India)
- Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (National Association of Health Underwriters)
- Hobson Union Programming Board (Bemidji State University; Minnesota)
- Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Leukocyte
- Hospital Universitário Pedro Ernesto (UERJ; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Hospital Universitario Professor Edgard Santos (Portuguese: Professor Edgard Santos University Hospital)
- Human Power Institute
- Harvard Urban Planning Organization (Harvard Graduate School of Design; Boston, MA)
- Human Proteome Organisation
- Handbook of University Policies and Procedures
- Hot Ultrapure Water
- Hardware Utilization Requirement
- Heat under Reflux
- Heatup Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fennelly is a Certified Protection Officer (CPO) who served for more than 30 years as a crime prevention specialist and training officer for the Harvard University Police Department.