The investigators used the Cambodian Harvard Trauma Questionnaire, the Survey of Exposure to Community Violence, and the Composite International Diagnostic Interview.
What does HTQ stand for?
HTQ stands for Harvard Trauma Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTQ
We have 3 other meanings of HTQ in our Acronym Attic
- Herson-Todd Prognostic Score
- High Temperature Polysilicon
- High Throughput Pharmacology System (biotechnology)
- High Throughput Pre-Screening (chemical industry test)
- Holy Trinity Primary School (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Helitorch Parking Tender (firefighting)
- How To Predict The Future
- High Temperature Plastic Vent (pipe)
- How to Pull Wheelies and Influence People (video)
- How to Protect Yourself (book)