organised by Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC) Institute for Postgraduate Education and Research, a member of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Academic Medical Center (AMC), also explored the challenges and opportunities of the GME scene in the UAE and the region.
What does HMSDC stand for?
HMSDC stands for Harvard Medical School Dubai Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- His Majesty's Sagbutts and Cornetts (UK)
- Hitman Sniper Challenge (game)
- Home Mobile Switching Center
- Hughes Missile Systems Company
- Human Marrow Stromal Cell
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell
- Human Movement Science (university courses)
- Hello My Sexy Darling
- Helmet Mounted Sight and Display
- Hydroxymuconic Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase (biochemistry)
- Hitachi Micro Systems Europe
- Human Monocyte/Macrophage Serine Esterase
- Human Movement Sciences and Education (various universities)
- Human Monocyte Serine Esterase 1
- Hawaii Motorcycle Safety Education Program
- Half Moon Sober Festival (New Hampshire)
- Hannover Messe Sodeks Fuarcilik (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Historical Museum of South Florida
- Human Marrow Stromal Fibroblast
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last October, the Harvard Medical School Dubai Center Institute for Postgraduate Education and Research in collaboration with DHCC, hosted 'Specialty Practi-Med: Mental Health', a continuing medical education program for healthcare professionals to review latest developments in the diagnosis and management of mental health disorders, including autism.
5 credit hours as well as a Harvard Medical School Dubai Center certificate of attendance.
The latest in a series of significant international healthcare projects, the University Hospital will be physically connected and academically affiliated with Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC), also a member of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Academic Medical Center.
The University Hospital's high-quality healthcare will incorporate the latest medical research, technology and innovation, integrated with Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC) Institute for Postgraduate Education and Research, the Al Maktoum Harvard Medical Library, and DHCC's own electronic healthcare record.