This approach would eliminate some of the theoretical problems with defining a nuisance," she wrote in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy back in 1990.
What does HJLPP stand for?
HJLPP stands for Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy (Harvard Society of Law and Public Policy, Inc; Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hessischer Ju-Jutsu Verband (German: Hessian Ju-Jitsu Association)
- Hærens Jeger Kommando (Norwegian Special Forces)
- Helsingin Jalkapallo Klubi (soccer, Finland)
- Herz-Jesu-Kirche (German: Sacred Heart Church)
- Hi Jump Kick (gaming)
- Hong Kong - Japan - Korea , Submarine Cable
- Hardcore Jeet Kune Do
- Hans Jorgen Klarskov Mortenson (educational software website)
- Happy Jack Library (Port Sulphur, LA)
- Hockey Japan League
- Heath-Jarrow-Morton (model)
- Herzog-Jackson Motorsports (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing team)
- Hindu Jagran Manch (Indian militant group)
- Hospital Juliano Moreira (Brazil)
- House Joint Memorial (various locations)
- Houston Journal of Mathematics (Texas)
- Henrietta Johnson Medical Center (Wilmington, DE)
- Hypotrichosis with Juvenile Macular Dystrophy
- Henry James Memorial School (Connecticut)
- Hoi Jeon Moo Sool (Korean martial art)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second half of the name came from the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy.
Law and Policy 76 (2001); Nadine Strossen, "When and How: Criticisms of Federal Counter-Terrorism Laws," 20 Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy 51 (1997).