director of Harvard Institute of Proteomics at Harvard Medical School will participate in the Opening Plenary Panel Discussion at 9:15 a.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Harvard Institute of Proteomics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- High Island Offshore System, LLC
- Hawkeye Institute of Technology (Waterloo, IA)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight (association of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities (UK)
- Hacking In Progress
- Hardware Instrumentation Package
- Hardware Interface Processor
- Hardware Interface Program
- Harlem Irving Plaza
Samples in periodicals archive:
One research center that has been formed to take on this challenge is the Harvard Institute of Proteomics (HIP).
Note his comments about BD'S new affiliation with the Harvard Institute of Proteomics.
Josh LaBaer of the Harvard Institute of Proteomics presented his early research results using the ProteomicProcessor[TM] at the PEPTalk meeting in San Diego.
Niro Ramachandran of Harvard Institute of Proteomics Will Be the First Featured in Lumera Podcast Series
Joshua LaBaer of the Harvard Institute of Proteomics, in which he will discuss his research using Lumera's ProteomicProcessor[TM].
Joshua LaBaer, Director of the Harvard Institute of Proteomics.
Since February of 2005, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Institute of Proteomics, Baylor University and the Medical University of South Carolina have joined ISB in beta testing Lumera's ProteomicProcessor[TM].