former Co-Chair of the Harvard Green Campus Initiative & Principal of EH&E, Inc.
What does HGCI stand for?
HGCI stands for Harvard Green Campus Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGCI
We have 1 other meaning of HGCI in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Ghost Christian Centre (Nigeria)
- Hougang Community Club (Singapore)
- Human Genome Coordinating Committee
- Humanities Graduate Conference Committee (Utah)
- Helen Gordon Child Development Center (Portland State University, OR)
- Historians of German and Central European Art
- Harold Grinspoon Charitable Foundation
- Hutchison Global Communications Holdings (Hong Kong)
- Hansen Gray & Company, Inc.
- Houston Gulf Coast Irrigation Association (Texas)
- High-Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (human papillomavirus)
- Harrison Grierson Consultants Limited (civil engineering; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Human Germ Cell-Less Expression (fertility)
- Human Glioma-Derived Cell Lines (biology)
- Hughes Communications Inc (stock symbol)
- Holy Gardens Calapan Memorial Park (Philippines)
- Hercules Graphics Card Plus
- High-Grade Cribriform Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration (UK; Office of Public Sector Information)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, "applying the cleaner to the cloth rather than spraying the surface to be cleaned are important aspects of indoor air quality programs," according to the Harvard Green Campus Initiative.
Harvard University KEY ACCOMPLISHMENT: Transforming a campus BEHIND THE SCENES: The Harvard Green Campus Initiative has transformed the way plans are crafted and decisions are made at the university.