Mulligan, who is Mallinckrodt Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School, and Director of the Harvard Gene Therapy Initiative.
What does HGTI stand for?
HGTI stands for Harvard Gene Therapy Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HGTI
We have 1 other meaning of HGTI in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of Georgia Technical College (Dublin, Georgia)
- Higgins Grinding Technology Center (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Homer Goes to College (Simpsons)
- Hoornse Gymnastiek & Turnclub (Netherlands)
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College (Conway, SC)
- Human Gene Therapeutic Consortium
- Heritage Grand Touring Car Challenge (race series)
- Hermite Gaussian-Type Function
- Healthy Gourmet To-Go (vegan catering)
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Heart of Georgia Technical Institute (Dublin, GA)
- Hired Guns: the Jagged Edge (video game)
- Hierarchical Generative Topographic Mapping
- Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo (movie)
- Hobbyist Guide to the Natural Aquarium
- Heartland Golf Teaching Professional Club (Thailand)
- Human Gene Therapy Research Institute (Hadassah Medial Organization; Israel)
- Heights (street type)
- High-Growth-Temperature GaAs Spacer Layer
- Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mulligan, the Mallinckrodt Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and Director of the Harvard Gene Therapy Initiative, was elected to Enzon's Board of Directors at the 2009 annual meeting of stockholders.