What does HGFC stand for?
HGFC stands for Harvard GSAS French Club
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGFC
- Housing Guarantee Fund Ltd.
- Human Growth Foundation
- Hybridoma Growth Factor
- Hyperglycemic-Glycogenolytic Factor
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor in Amniotic Fluid
- Met-Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Scatter Factor
- Hang Gliding Federation of Australia
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor Activator (biochemistry)
- Household Goods Forwarders Association of America
- Human Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein
- Hermione Granger Fan Club (Harry Potter character fan club)
- Hermann Gmeiner Fonds Deutschland (German: Hermann Gmeiner Fund Germany; Munich)
- Holy Ground Family Fellowship (Philippines)
- Hyogo-Gujarat Friendship Fund (Japan - India earthquake cooperation)
- Hardcore Goons Fantasy Football League
- The Hansel and Gretel Foundation, Inc.
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein (biological chemistry)
- Hertfordshire Grid for Learning
- Hillingdon Grid for Learning (UK)