Two recent Harvard Family Research Projects also cite America SCORES as a model for youth engagement.
What does HFRP stand for?
HFRP stands for Harvard Family Research Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of HFRPOther Resources:
We have 3 other definitions for HFRP in our Acronym Attic
- Hokkaido Forestry Research Institute (Japan)
- Human Factors Research Institute (Soesterberg, Netherlands)
- Human Factors Research Laboratory
- Hard Ferrite Ring Magnet (industrial component)
- High Focal Ratio Mode
- Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center (Davenport)
- Humber Flood Risk Management Strategy (UK)
- High Frequency Resonant Oscillations
- Hill Farming Research Organisation (UK)
- Hunt for Red October (Tom Clancy novel)
- Healthy Forest Reserve Program (USDA)
- Housing Finance Resource Programme (South Africa)
- Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Human Fetal Retinal Pigment Epithelium
- Health, Fitness, and Recreation Resources (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- High-Frequency Reciprocating Rig (diesel fuel)
- Horticulture, Forestry and Recreation Resources (Kansas State University; Manhattan, KS)
- Houston Firefighters Relief and Retirement Fund
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Heated Fuel Return System (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Harvard Family Research Project states, "removing barriers to learning and increasing access to learning supports and enrichment" is one of four principles critical to year-round learning.
The Harvard Family Research Project (HFRP), led by Heather Weiss (Weiss, Caspe, & Lopez, 2006), suggests that a shared belief of active involvement between families and teachers can lead to greater exchanges of information, improved demonstration and modeling of respect, and clearer learning expectations, which will positively influence a child's early learning experiences.
Key Resources Children's Aid Society Chicago's Community Schools Initiative Coalition for Community Schools Communities in Schools Eisenhower Foundation Federation for Community Schools Harvard Family Research Project Institute for Educational Leadership National Education Association's "The Community Agenda for America's Public Schools" Editor's Note The Education Innovator will take a brief summer break in July.
The Harvard Family Research Project is engaged to oversee the evaluation component of this program.
To ensure that PIRCs maintain high-quality standards and implement research-based parental-involvement strategies and practices, the Department also supports the National PIRC Coordination Center, which was created in 2006 by the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory (SEDL) in collaboration with the Harvard Family Research Project (HFRP).
Based on 30 years of research-based practical experiences, and from studies from groups such as the Harvard Family Research Project, CIS asserts that community-based, integrated student services have been proven to have a positive impact on disadvantaged students and their families.