He is an honors graduate of the Harvard Law School where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Harvard Environmental Law Review.
What does HELR stand for?
HELR stands for Harvard Environmental Law Review (Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HELR
- Hospital Equipment Lottery Project for People (Hospital Auxiliaries Association of Ontario; Canada)
- Hydrologic Evaluation of Leachate Production and Quality (computer program)
- Healthcare Enhancement for Local Public Safety Retirees Act of 2005 (retirement benefit)
- Henderson Environmental Learning Process Scale
- Home Education Links for Parent Support (South Carolina)
- Home Educators Lending Parents Support (homeschool support; Florida)
- Hospitalists as Emerging Leaders in Patient Safety (Michigan)
- Hurricane Exhibition for Learning, Preparation and Safety
- Helm Elicited Program for Syntax Stimulation
- How Eliminating Limited Perceptions Unifies Us
- Helicopter Long Line/Remote Hook Specialist (firefighting)
- Helicopter Long-Range Active Sonar
- High Energy Laser Radar Acquisition & Tracking System
- High Energy Laser Review Group
- High Energy Laser System
- Higher Education Links Scheme (Ireland)
- Heart of England Language Schools Association
- Hanford Electrical Load Shedding Plan
- Health Effects and Life Science Research Division
- High Energy Laser Systems Test Facility (White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott is a cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School, where she edited the Harvard Environmental Law Review.
As a law student, Williams founded the Harvard Environmental Law Review, now celebrating its 25th year in publication.