org Harvard Eating Disorders Center Phone: 1 (888) 236-1188 ext.
What does HEDC stand for?
HEDC stands for Harvard Eating Disorders Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEDC
We have 18 other meanings of HEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Engineering Design Approach Document
- Human Engineering Design Approach Document - Maintainer
- Human Engineering Design Approach Document - Operator
- Higher European Diploma in Administrative Management
- Human Engineering Design Approach Procedure
- Humber Economic Development Action Plan (UK)
- Helicopter-Dipped Array
- Humber Economic Development Board (Newfoundland)
- Department of Housing, Economic Development and Commerce (New Jersey)
- Hartford Economic Development Commission (est. 1999; Hartford, CT)
- High Energy Density Capacitor (energy source)
- Highly Economically Developed Country
- Hill Enterprise Data Center (US Air Force)
- Housing and Economic Development Corporation (National Development Council)
- Helicopter Engine Diagnostics and Condition Monitoring System
- Higher Education for Development Cooperation (Ireland)
- Harmonically Enhanced Digital Device (Crane Song)
- Heidelberger Electronic Document Delivery
- High Electric Demand Day
- High Energy Density Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then went on to manage two nonprofits: the Harvard Eating Disorders Center and most recently the Bill T.
The Harvard Eating Disorders Center is a national non-profit health organization dedicated to research and education.