What does HDEPS stand for?
HDEPS stands for Harvard Department of Earth and Planetary Science
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction (various locations)
- Heavy-Duty Engine Certification Data
- Helen Doron Early English (education)
- Honorable Discharge, Expiration of Enlistment
- Bis-(2-Ethylhexyl) Phosphoric Acid
- Human Diploid Embryonic Lung
- Heavy Duty Engine Oil
- Haze Layer Estimated (Feet) Deep
- Heavy Duty Engine Platform (automotive industry)
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse
- Health Department Emergency Response Unit
- Heavy Duty Ejector Release Unit
- Head of Defence Export Services (UK)
- Highland Deaf Education Service (UK)
- Hospital do Divino Espírito Santo (Azores, Portugal)
- Human Dimensions of Environmental Systems (University of Illinois)
- High Desert Education Service District (Redmond, OR)
- Heavy-Duty Engine Working Group (US Environmental Protection Agency)