Harvard Community Health Plan of Wellesley has just under 500 members in a new limited-network plan with 16 hospitals and 2,100 primary care physicians it launched this year in Central Massachusetts.
What does HCHP stand for?
HCHP stands for Harvard Community Health Plan (health care insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCHP
We have 8 other meanings of HCHP in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care for the Homeless of Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Hidalgo County Historical Museum (Edinburg, TX)
- Hillsborough County Hotel and Motel Association (Florida)
- Hamilton Community Health Network (Flint, MI)
- Health Care for the Homeless Network
- Hampshire County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
- Home Computer Hall of Fame
- Hanford Community Health Project (US DHHS)
- Hartford Community Health Partnership (Hartford, CA)
- High Calorie High Protein
- High-Capacity Heat Pipe
- Hindagala Community Health Project (Sri Lanka)
- High Compression High Quality
- Host-Country Headquarters
- Helsinki Committee for Human Rights (est. 1995; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- High Commissioner for Human Rights (United Nations)
- High Control Heart Rate
- Hennepin County Housing and Redevelopment Authority (Minnesota)
- High Country Human Resource Association (Vail, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thabault also has had an outstanding clinical career as a Nurse Practitioner at Massachusetts General Hospital, where she also served as an administrative leader, and Harvard Community Health Plan.
Prior to her work at the Council, she was a member of the management team for the Institute for Healthcare Improvement in Boston, MA, as well as the Harvard Community Health Plan HMO.
Dershewitz of the Harvard Community Health Plan in Braintree, Mass.
Fluegel served as a Senior Strategic Planner and Director of Product Development and Implementation at Harvard Community Health Plan.
Madoff started working on creating Tufts' response to the creation of Harvard Community Health Plan, and it debuted in 1981.
He later served as Manager of Reimbursement for the Harvard Community Health Plan, and was with Touche Ross & Company before founding PCG.
[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] Examples of highly structural plans include Harvard Community Health Plan, Kaiser Permanente, and certain Blue Cross/Blue Shield systems that have acquired physician practices.