Green Building Council, Young Presidents' Organization, Westcoast Sports Associates, the Cornell University Real Estate Advisory Group, and the Harvard Business School Association of Southern California.
What does HBSASC stand for?
HBSASC stands for Harvard Business School Association of Southern California
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hispanic Business Students Association
- Historical Breechloading Smallarms Association (UK)
- Home Business Success Academy
- Human Bifid Sorbitol Agar
- Harvard Business School African-American Alumni (Massachusetts)
- Harvard Business School Association of Boston (Belmont, MA)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (biochemistry)
- Harvard Business School Association of Hong Kong
- Harvard Business School Association of Orange County (California)
- Hamilton Bay Sailing Club (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Harvard Business School Club (alumni organization; various locations)
- Health and Behavioral Sciences (University of Colorado, Denver)
- Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children (World Health Organization)
- Heartbreak Suicide (band)
- Hermosa Beach Soccer Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Honours Bachelor of Science (degree)
- Harvard Business School Club of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Hermosa Beach Sister City Association
- Houston-Baku Sister Cities Association (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He co-chaired the Los Angeles Investment Capital Conference from inception in 1994 through 2003, and has served on the boards of several for profit companies and non-profit organizations, including the Association for Corporate Growth, the Los Angeles Venture Association, and the Harvard Business School Association of Southern California.