XanEdu, a division of ProQuest Company, and Harvard Business School Publishing have entered a digital content relationship under which Harvard Business School case studies and reprints of Harvard Business School articles will be available XanEdu's digital CoursePack System.
What does HBS stand for?
HBS stands for Harvard Business School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBS
We have 176 other meanings of HBS in our Acronym Attic
- Home Builder Registration Unit (Maryland)
- Honey Bee Research Unit (Weslaco, TX)
- Hervey Bay Retirement Village (Australia)
- Holy Bible, Revised Version
- Halobacterium Sp. NRC-1
- Hans-Böckler-Stiftung (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Harbor Boat Service (US Navy)
- Hardness Brinell Steel Indenter
- Hardware Breakdown Structure
- Harry Benjamin Syndrome (transsexualism)
- Harvest Billing System (forest industry)
- Hawaii Biological Survey (Bishop Museum)
- Health and Behavior Studies (university program)
- Health and Biological Sciences
- Heart Beat Sensor (Rainbow Six game tool)
- Heart Beat Signal (Broadband internet connection, Australia)
- Heatpipe Bimodal System
- Heilbronn Business School (Germany)
- Heinrich Boell Stiftung (German Political Foundation)
- Hemoglobin S
Samples in periodicals archive:
McMullin, president of Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, said in a statement: "Joel Kurtzman's ability and achievements, both in publishing and editorial management, will make a significant contribution to strengthening the editorial capabilities of the Review and sustaining its leadership position in the world of management ideas.
BOSTON -- As part of its continuing initiative to make a difference in improving management education in Greater China and help create a community of scholars fluent in participant-centered learning, Harvard Business School, along with Harvard Business School Publishing, will welcome 77 senior professors and deans this week from 18 top business schools in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore for the 4th session of the Program on Case Method and Participant-Centered Learning (PCMPCL).
About Harvard Business School Founded in 1908 as part of Harvard University, Harvard Business School (www.
Nonfiction Titles Blend Business Ideas with Real-Life Issues BOSTON -- Harvard Business School Press (HBS Press) today announced the launch of a new line of books that bridge business themes with timely real-world issues, offering readers the ability to apply today's best ideas to their everyday lives.
BOSTON -- Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation and The India Today Group today announced a partnership to publish Harvard Business Review South Asia, an English-language edition of the world's most influential business management magazine.
PHILADELPHIA -- The Social Enterprise Initiative of the Harvard Business School Club of Philadelphia ("HBSCP") will host its third annual nonprofit conference on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 on the campus of The University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA.
WASHINGTON -- Online Management Development Program Offers Strategies, Tactics, and Tools to Enhance Performance of Public Leaders Moving into New Roles Harvard Business School Publishing, the premier source for management practices, programs and content, today announced availability of Leadership Transitions in Government.