An exciting, new initiative, including the opening of a new training facility in partnership with Hartlepool United Football Club has enabled CableCom to demonstrate its commitment to people across the North-east by focusing on improving employability skills and the specialist skills and knowledge required for the telecommunications industry.
What does HUFC stand for?
HUFC stands for Hartlepool United Football Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HUFC
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- Hemodialysis Unit of Erciyes University
- Highway Users Federation for Safety and Mobility
- Hindu Undivided Family (India)
- Hulman Field
- Hungary Forint (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Hydrogeologic Unit Flow (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA - Hulman Field (Airport Code)
- Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids
- Hacettepe Universitesi Finansal Arastirmalar Merkezi (Turkish: Hacettepe University Financial Research Center)
- Hereford United Football Club (est. 1924; UK)
- Home United Football Club (Singapore)
- Harvard University Flute Ensemble (Cambridge, MA)
- Hokkaido University Faculty Engineering Memoirs (Japan)
- Hamilton Underground Film Festival (New Zealand)
- Hollywood Underground Film Festival
- Huntington Ultra Frigid Fifty (50K trail race; Huntington, IN)
- High Frequency Direction Finder
- Hokuriku United Forging Industry (Indonesia)
- Human Factors in Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Picken, who is now chairman of the West Development Committee, recalled: "We were ground-sharing with Hartlepool United Football Club, and that really killed it off because people in rugby like to have that club-house atmosphere.
He also declares he is an honorary fellow of St Catherine's College, Oxford; chair of the New Labour think tank, Policy Network, and president of Hartlepool United football club.
And Newcastle United, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Leeds United and Hartlepool United football clubs all entered teams.
H'Angus the Monkey, otherwise employed as the mascot for Hartlepool United Football Club, is the alter ego chosen by call centre operative Stuart Drummond.
Now Hartlepool United Football Club are being asked for their help.
Hartlepool United Football Club was the real winner as each one of the 9,000-plus Poolies in attendance will testify.
The former monkey mascot for Hartlepool United Football Club came in 10th place in a competition involving more than 800 mayors from across the globe.