Chris Ramsden, lecturer at Hartlepool College of Further Education
What does HCFE stand for?
HCFE stands for Hartlepool College of Further Education (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HCFE in our Acronym Attic
- Hull City Football Club (the Sleeping Giant)
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Harris County Federal Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union
- Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Harrods Creek Fire Department (Jefferson County, KY)
- High-Calorie/High-Fat Diet
- Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- Happy Charm Fool Dance Music
- Hartford County Fire Emergency Plan (Plainville, CT)
- Hard Core Fan Freak
- High Carbohydrate Fat-Free (diet)
- High-Capacity Fog Foam
- Hollywood-China Film Festival
- Hamilton County Fish and Game (Noblesville, IN)
- Hierarchical Control Flow Graph (computing)
- Home Consumer Finance Group
- Hawaii Coalition for Health
- Henry Crown Field House (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will be offering a free digital masterclass at Hartlepool College of Further Education, offering business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs advices on making the most of the internet.
Hartlepool College of Further Education posed the next test and were met with a great Titans performance as they won 28-8.
The 18-year-old, who is studying design for the creative industries at Hartlepool College of Further Education, has been chosen as one of six finalists from all over the world.
The gold medal athlete was guest speaker at the Celebration of Success event at Hartlepool College of Further Education.
J & B Recycling has been appointed to handle all waste produced at both Hartlepool College of Further Education and Cleveland College of Art and Design (CCAD).
The nine learners will be based at D&S branches across the North-east while completing two years of study at Hartlepool College of Further Education.
TRADITIONAL heritage skills have been put on the learning agenda at Hartlepool College of Further Education.