Little is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Hartford Society of Financial Analysts, and serves on the boards of Wrightwood Capital LLC and the Springfield YMCA.
What does HSFA stand for?
HSFA stands for Hartford Society of Financial Analysts (Hartford, CT, USA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSFA
We have 2 other meanings of HSFA in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitas Salubritas et Felicitas (former Humanitarian Aid Organization, Germany)
- Humber Student' Federation (Canada)
- Hunger Strike Force
- Hyper Sentinel Force (Street Fighter game)
- Hyper-Sonic Flow
- Hyperion Strategic Finance (software)
- Heat Shock Factor 1
- Heat Shock Transcription Factor-Heat Shock Element
- Heat Shock Factor-1 (aka Heat Shock Transcription Factor-1)
- Heat Shock Transcription Factor 2
- Head Start Fiscal Assistant
- Health Sector Financial Analysis
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Alberta (Canada)
- Heartsaver First Aid (first aid for lay rescuers)
- Hertfordshire School’s Football Association (UK)
- High Spindle Frequency Activity
- Holocaust Survivors Friendship Association (UK)
- Home School and Friends Association
- Home Service Facilitation Agencies
- Homeland Security Foundation of America (Powder Springs, GA )
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Hartford Society of Financial Analysts and a member of the Board of the Hartford Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Brenner received his Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 1991, and is a member of the Hartford Society of Financial Analysts.