; Hartford Areas Rally Together (HART); Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern CT, Inc.
What does HART stand for?
HART stands for Hartford Areas Rally Together (Hartford, CT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HART
We have 67 other meanings of HART in our Acronym Attic
- High Altitude Route System
- Highway Advisory Radio System (public service announcements)
- Historic Area Remediation Site
- Historical Aircraft Restoration Society
- HIV/AIDS Reporting System
- Housing and Residential Services (various organizations)
- Hayden Area Regional Sewer Board (Idaho)
- Hellenic Association of Rural and Surveying Engineers (Athens, Greece)
- Halt All Racist Tours (New Zealand)
- Hardened Artillery
- Hazardous Area Response Team (ambulance service; UK)
- Healing and Recovery After Trauma
- Health Assessment Review Tool
- Henderson Area Rapid Transit (Kentucky, USA)
- Heuristic and Analytical Reporting Tool (data warehouse technology)
- High Access Rescue Team
- High Accuracy Registration Technology
- High Altitude Rescue Team
- Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (protocol; HART Communication Foundation)
- Hillsborough Area Rapid Transit (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also on Saturday, June 3, in celebration of National Homeownership Week, Travelers is participating in Hartford Renaissance 2000, a housing fair for homeowners in the Greater Hartford region developed by Hartford Areas Rally Together and the Urban League of Greater Hartford.
First Union employee volunteers will help promote homeownership opportunities with community partners at these local events: * Hartford - First Union is co-sponsor of the 1st Annual Hartford Renaissance 2000 Fair and Homeownership Expo with Hartford Areas Rally Together and the Urban League of Greater Hartford.