Those handwritten and typed manuscripts, galley proofs, screenplays, correspondence, research materials and notes, legal, business and financial records, photographs, audio and video tapes, books, magazines, clippings, scrapbooks, electronic records, drawings and awards will be open to the public at the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center at The University of Texas at Austin today.
What does HRHRC stand for?
HRHRC stands for Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center (University of Texas, Austin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hanford Region Historic Earthquake
- Human Recombinant H-Ferritin
- Human Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Hurricane-Resistant Home Improvement Program (National Research and Development Foundation; St. Lucia)
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna (film)
- Heartland Rural Health Network (North Carolina)
- Hermes Holding Company (stock stymbol)
- High Risk Types of Human Papilloma Virus
- Har Har
- Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue (Cutten, CA)
- Human Recombinant Histamine-Releasing Factor
- Hampshire Regional High School (Westhampton, MA)
- Hickory Ridge High School (Harrisburg, NC)
- Highlands Ranch High School (Higlands Ranch, CO)
- Holy Redeemer High School
- Holy Rosary High School (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada)
- Howard Regional Health System (Indiana)
- Hampton Roads Horse Show Series (Virginia)
- Heat Recovery Heat Exchanger
- Hamagin Research Institute (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The archive of recently announced Nobel Laureate Doris Lessing is held by the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center at The University of Texas at Austin.
L'incertezza e risolta da una lettera di Giuseppe Prezzolini ad Arthur Livingston del 1923, che ho trovato nell'Arthur Livingston Archive della Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center della University of Texas ad Austin pubblicata qui per la prima volta.
That letter, along with Hemingway's copy of the dummy, are in the Lee Samuels Collection of Hemingway materials at the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center at the University of Texas in Austin.
This is not the first festchrift to honour Todd, a librarian-scholar long associated with the University of Texas at Austin (since 1958) and the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center.
In the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center at the University of Texas in Austin are xerox copies of three undated letters from William Faulkner to his friend Ben Wasson.
The Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center of the University of Texas, in Austin, also has a major holding of artists books.
The Book Festival is pleased to continue its collaboration with the University of Texas' Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center on Thursday, October 26 at 7 pm at the Ransom Center's Prothro Theater and will kick off the Festival weekend with a presentation by Alan Furst (The Foreign Correspondent).