The first of the Harry Potter movies, " Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone ," opened in 2001.
What does HP ST stand for?
HP ST stands for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (JK. Rowling book)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen Purge
- Hydrographic Procedure
- Hyper Police (anime series)
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Perigee Altitude (US NASA)
- Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet (Printer)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (J K Rowling book)
- Hemoprofile and Differential
- High Performance and Large Scale Computing Conference (various locations)
- Highway Planning and Research
- Hydrolysis Process and Reactor System
- High Priority Two-Phase Locking
- Hewlett Packard-Graphics Language
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (J.K. Rowling book)
- Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus
- Helicobacter Pylori Gene for Membrane Protein 1
- High Performance-Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Late last year, a movie based on the first book, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, opened to long lines and generally favorable reviews.
To read the reviews of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (the movie, that is), one would think director Chris Columbus had brought us an eye-candied, fantasy equivalent of Gone With the Wind.
Additionally, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone has also appeared on The Wall Street Journal Bestseller List, the San Francisco Chronicle Bestseller List, and is the #1 Children's Bestseller as reported by Publishers Weekly.
Continuing the successful game design style first used in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(TM), the graphics and gameplay for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone -- previously available for the PlayStation(R) game console, PC, Game Boy(R) Advance, and Game Boy Color -- are updated for next-generation consoles for an even richer experience.
EA's UK Studio, the team behind the worldwide success of the original Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(TM) games, which together have sold over 20 million copies worldwide, joins Warthog Games in developing the title for the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox(TM) video game system from Microsoft, and Nintendo GameCube(TM).
com received more than 100,000 pre-orders for the first Harry Potter DVD, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, making it the biggest DVD pre-order in Amazon.
We experienced tremendous demand and sales for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.