Songfile, eMechanical and eSong are registered trademarks of The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
What does HFA stand for?
HFA stands for Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFA
We have 136 other meanings of HFA in our Acronym Attic
- High Frequency/Limited Range Intercept
- High Frequency/Single Sideband
- High Frequency/Single Sideband Radio
- High Frequency/Very High Frequency
- Haifa, Israel - International Airport (Airport Code)
- Hair Follicle Afferent Fiber (neurophysiology)
- Handsfree Allowed (digital telephones)
- Hannover Fairs Australia
- Hard Fibres Association
- Hardened Flexible Array
- Harvard Factory Automation (Harvard, IL)
- Harvard Film Archive (Harvard University)
- Health Facility Administrator
- Health Facility Authority (various state governments)
- Health for All (health statistics database; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Health Funding Authority (New Zealand)
- Healthy Families America
- Heart Foundation of Australia
- Heartland Fencing Academy (Overland Park, KS)
- Heavy Field Artillery
Samples in periodicals archive:
RightsFlow's outsourced licensing service utilizes the bulk licensing system of The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
Songfile(R) is a registered trademark of The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
Over 500,000 Songfile Licenses Issued; New Option Speeds Transactions for Returning Customers NEW YORK, June 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
NEW YORK, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
NEW YORK, May 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
If these defendants had approached Harry Fox or another licensing agent, they would have learned that songwriters and music publishers would have provided them a license with the statutorily prescribed 8 cents royalty rate so that they could operate businesses that complied with the copyright laws," said Gary Churgin, President and CEO of The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
Business Editors NEW YORK & CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 11, 2002 The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.