Whitley, PharmD, BCPS, CDE Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy whitlhp@auburn.
What does HSOP stand for?
HSOP stands for Harrison School of Pharmacy (Auburn University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSOP
We have 6 other meanings of HSOP in our Acronym Attic
- Hunter/Standoff Killer
- Huzar Software Object Kernel
- High Speed Overload
- Head Start of Lane County (Oregon)
- Handshake Start-Of-Message
- Harmonic Self-Oscillating Mixer (physics)
- Hogwarts School of Magic (role-playing game; Harry Potter)
- Hyperbolic Self-Organizing Map
- Homeland Security Operations Morning Brief (US)
- Historical Society of Old Newbury (Newburyport, MA)
- High School Outreach Program
- High-Power Small-Outline Package
- Homeland Security Overtime Program
- Humane Society of Parkersburg (Parkersburg, WV)
- Humane Society of the Palouse (Moscow, ID)
- High-Speed OFDM Packet Access
- Highway Systems Operations & Protection Plan
- Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture
- High School Operations Research (est. 1996; Detroit, MI)
- High-Speed Optical Receivers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doorenbos, Department of Pharmacal Sciences, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn AL 36849 and Fuad H.
Baker Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy Cortney Hindahl Butler University Dennis Wisneski Campbell University Colleen Czerniak Creighton University Elizabeth O'Brien Drake University Giavanna M.