Harrisburg Public School Foundation, Harrisburg - $22,500 for the Connected Learning Communities Project to Improve 21st Century Learning Skills.
What does HPSF stand for?
HPSF stands for Harrisburg Public School Foundation (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPSF
We have 4 other meanings of HPSF in our Acronym Attic
- Human Pooled Sweat Extract
- Human Prostate-Specific Ets
- Home Purchase or Sale Expenses Allowance (Australia)
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (India)
- High Performance Scientific and Engineering Computing (Michael Breuer book)
- High Performance Size Exclusion Chromatography
- High Pressure Size Exclusion Chromatography (biotechnology)
- Hiperpool Sequential Steal Threshold
- Hospital Play Staff Education Trust (UK)
- Harold Parker State Forest (Andover, MA)
- High Plains Strike Force (gaming clan)
- High Purity Salt Free (purification)
- High-Pressure Shift Freezing (food storage)
- Hawaii Pacific Steel Framing Alliance
- High Plains Society for Applied Anthropology
- Head-driven Phrase Structure Grammar
- High Priority Schools Grant (California)
- Hat Pin Society of Great Britain
- High Priority Schools Grant Program (Canada)
- Health Professionals Serving Humanity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the past years, the Harrisburg Public School Foundation has also supported the Capital Area School for the Arts (CASA).
The company is a charter member and key financial underwriter of the Harrisburg Public School Foundation.