He holds degrees from Harrisburg Area Community College and Temple University as well as a master's degree from Regent University, and has also studied philosophy, theology, and screenwriting in London, England.
What does HACC stand for?
HACC stands for Harrisburg Area Community College (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACC
We have 104 other meanings of HACC in our Acronym Attic
- Cultured Human Keratinocyte (cells)
- Hampshire Association for the Care of the Blind (UK)
- Hiap Aik Construction Berhad (construction company; Melaka, Malaysia)
- Horny As Can Be
- Housing Authority of the County of Butte (Chico, CA)
- Hawaii Alliance for Community-Based Economic Development (est. 1992)
- High Affinity Calcium-Binding Protein
- Homestead and Community Broadcast Satellite Service (Australia; rural television)
- Halifax Antique Car Club (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce (Hanover, NH)
- Herndon Aquatic Club Commanders (swimming; Herndon, VA)
- Home and Community Care
- Human-Assisted Computer Control
- Humanitarian Assistance Coordination Center
- Humanitarian Assistance Co-ordination Centre - Baghdad
- Heating Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- Hillingdon African Caribbean Community Association (UK)
- Hartford Area Child Care Collaborative (Connecticut)
- Hawkeye Area Classic Chevy Club (Iowa)
- Heroin Action Coalition of Carroll County (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm what Harrisburg Area Community College considers a non-traditional student.
; Paul Bresnick of Mass Bay Community College; Jeff Gieniec, Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg, Pa.
The relationship of the dean of students to the administrative organization of Harrisburg Area Community College.
Harrisburg Area Community College received an honorable mention for its computer and electronics "eCycling" initiative.
By the time Alberta Hamm had enrolled in Pennsylvania's Harrisburg Area Community College two years ago, she had been through several lifetimes: as a husband and father, an elder in her Protestant church, a salesman at a Montgomery Ward department store, and, since 1995, as a transgendered woman (her transition was completed on July 10, 2001).
02 percent Sources Contributors - Ada Community Library - Carroll University - Clark University - Delaware State University - East Bonner County Library - Florida Keys Community College - Gran View University - Harrisburg Area Community College - Jewish Theological Seminary - Kalamazoo Public Library - Lake Region State College - Moraine Valley Community College - National College - Orange County Library System - Prince George's County Memorial Library System - Rochester Public Library - St.
Pennsylvania's 14 community colleges: Community College of Allegheny County, Community College of Beaver County, Bucks County Community College, Butler County Community College, Delaware County Community College, Harrisburg Area Community College, Lehigh Carbon Community College, Luzerne County Community College, Montgomery County Community College, Northampton Community College, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College, Community College of Philadelphia, Reading Area Community College and Westmoreland County Community College.