Louis CHIPS Health and Wellness Center Crider Health Center Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Harris-Stowe State University Jack Buck Paralyzed Veterans JDRF Komen St.
What does HSSU stand for?
HSSU stands for Harris-Stowe State University (St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSSU
We have 5 other meanings of HSSU in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Secondary School Teachers
- Historical Sea Surface Temperature
- Hollow Structural Steel Tubing
- Human/Social Services Technology
- Hybrid Shape-Shifting Trie (router table partitioning)
- Hygiène, Sécurité et Situation de Travail (French: occupational health and safety)
- Homeland Security Science and Technology Advisory Committee
- Historical Sea Surface Temperature Dataset
- High School Science and Technology Program (Ford Motor Co., Dearborn, Michigan)
- Humane Society of St. Thomas (Virgin Islands)
- Health, Safety and Security Unit (UK)
- High Speed Storage Unit (Satellite Data Handling)
- Hospital Sterile Supply Unit
- High Speed Surface Vessel
- Humane Society Silicon Valley (California)
- High-Salinity Shelf Water
- Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park (Florida)
- High Speed Solar Wind Stream
- Highlifters, Stackers, Scissorlifts and Weighing Trucks
- Haggard School of Theology (Azusa Pacific University; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $513,870 for Harris-Stowe State University could help fill a roughly $250,000 hole in next year's budget, said Constance Gully, vice president for business and financial affairs.
The two later met at an event at Harris-Stowe State University and resolved their problems.
a leading provider of software, services and strategies for higher education, announced today that Harris-Stowe State University (HSSU) has chosen Jenzabar's Retention Management Solution (Jenzabar RMS) to help create a sustainable student retention strategy.
He is the President of Harris-Stowe State University, a position he has held since 1979.