com)-- Iza Ramirez, a Realtor of Pleasant Realty in San Antonio, earned the prestigious Harris Real Estate University Certified Distressed Property Designation (CDPD) on May 16, 2010.
What does HREU stand for?
HREU stands for Harris Real Estate University
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HREU
- High-Resolution Endoluminal Sonography (medical imaging)
- Highland Rim Experiment Station (University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture; Springfield, TN)
- House Resolution (style of a measure pertaining only to the House of Representatives)
- Hudson River Environmental Society (Altamont, NY)
- Human Resources Employment Solutions
- Human Rights Education Service Corps
- Health Research and Educational Trust (New Jersey)
- High Reach Extendible Turret (Rosenbauer Firefighting Vehicles)
- House of Representatives Electoral Tribunal (Philippines)
- Hampton Roads Educational Telecommunications Association
- Hotel and Restaurant Employees Union
- Human Rights Education Unit
- Hampton Roads Employment Weekly (Virginia)
- Hot Rolled Electrically Welded (tubing)
- Heart Rate During Exercise (sports medicine)
- Human Radiation Experiments Information Management System
- Human Rights Education Youth Network (Europe)
- Human Rights Education Youth Programme (Council of Europe's Directorate of Youth and Sport)
- Hairpin-Resonator Filter
- Harmonic Rejection Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Harris Real Estate University ASD designation has been invaluable as I work with sellers and lenders on complicated Short Sales.
com)-- Leticia Hixson, a Realtor of Re/Max Champions in Chino Hills, CA, has earned the prestigious Harris Real Estate University Certified Luxury Distressed Property Designation (LDPD), having completed extensive training in negotiating and closing short sales for the higher end market.