For more information contact Rebecca Ott, administrator, Barlow Endowment, Harris Fine Arts Center, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, (801) 422-2818, fax: (801) 422-0253; barlowendowment@ byu.
What does HFAC stand for?
HFAC stands for Harris Fine Arts Center (Brigham Young University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFAC
We have 31 other meanings of HFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Hotchkiss Fine Arts Association (Hotchkiss, CO)
- High Frequency Adaptive Antenna Receiving System (Canada)
- Hands Free Answer Back (telephony)
- High-flow Fan Atomizing Burner
- Highly Favored and Blessed
- Heart Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Hepatic-Type Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein
- Healthy Food Access Basket Survey (Australia)
- Hamilton Friendship Association with Cuba (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Hanscom Field Advisory Commission
- Harvard Financial Analysts Club
- Hexafluoroacetylacetonate (chemistry)
- High Frequency Alternating Current (TIG welding)
- House Foreign Affairs Committee
- Houston Family Arts Center (Houston, TX)
- Human Factors (Defense Standardization Program Federal Supply Class/Area)
- Human Factors and Applied Cognition
- Human Factors Association of Canada
- Humane Farm Animal Care (Herndon, VA)
- Humboldt Fish Action Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information contact Lynda Palma, Administrator, Barlow Endowment, Harris Fine Arts Center, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602 or visit www.