Jackrabbits, Paszek said, can weigh up to 10 pounds each, and could easily kill a Harris's Hawk that may try to take him home for dinner.
What does HASH stand for?
HASH stands for Harris's Hawk (bird species)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of HASH in our Acronym Attic
- High-Assurance Systems Engineering Symposium (IEEE)
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair
- Handhavande Av Snabba Fartyg (Swedish: Operation of Rapid Ships)
- Heart of America Soccer Foundation (Kansas City, MO)
- Historical Association of South Florida
- Human Alternative Splicing Factor
- Hyaluronic Acid Stimulating Factor
- Hybrid Aerated Submerged Fixed-Film
- Height and Access Safety Group (fall protection equipment group; UK)
- Hertfordshire Association of School Governors (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Human achaete-scute homolog-1
- Human Achaete Scute Homolog 2
- Hypertensive Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
- Helping All Students to Independence (Ohio)
- High Availability Storage Infrastructure (Linux)
- Housing & Accommodation Support Initiative
- Hubbard Association of Scientologists International
- Hubbard Association of Scientologists International, Inc.
- Hughes Aircraft Systems International
- Huygens Atmospheric Structure Instrument (spacecraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quantification of tissue uric acid levels in a Harris's hawk with visceral gout.
Note on the nesting and diet of the Harris's hawk Parabuteo unicinctus in Buenos Aires.