The Block II can be fired from all current Harpoon platforms, using either existing command and launch equipment or the new Advanced Harpoon Weapon Control System.
What does HWCS stand for?
HWCS stands for Harpoon Weapon Control System
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of HWCS
We have 13 other meanings of HWCS in our Acronym Attic
- Health and Welfare Council of Long Island (New York)
- Hardware Cryptographic Module
- Haroon Walid Construction & Manufacturing Company
- Houston West Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
- Hardware Code Page
- Hartcliffe and Withywood Community Partnership (UK)
- Hmong World Christian Radio (St. Paul, MN)
- Hesters Way Community Resource Centre (UK)
- Hereford and Worcester County Record Office (UK)
- Halo Wars Community Site (video game website)
- Health, Wellness and Counseling Services (various colleges)
- Heavy Weight Container Surcharge (logistics)
- Helicopter Wire Cutter System
- Housing with Care and Support (Nottingham Community Housing Association; Nottingham, England, UK)
- Hazardous Waste Compliance Technology (Program)
- Heavy Water Components Test Reactor (Savannah River Plant)
- Historically White College and University
- Hydraulic Well Control Unit
- Hot Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Helen Wright Center for Women (Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The multi-mission Block II missile can be deployed from all current Harpoon missile system platforms with either existing command and launch equipment or the new Advanced Harpoon Weapon Control System.
announced Tuesday that it has been awarded a contract from The Boeing Company, for the design, development and production of a Harpoon Weapons Interface Unit (WIU) as part of Boeing's newly designed Advanced Harpoon Weapon Control System (AHWCS).