livening Journal, March 3, 1988, in "Hilltop Mouse Folder," Harpers Ferry National Historic Park Archives; Washington Past, March 7, 1897, p.
What does HAFE stand for?
HAFE stands for Harpers Ferry National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAFE
We have 1 other meaning of HAFE in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Authority of Fulton County (est. 1972; Atlanta, GA)
- Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell (car part)
- Haight Ashbury Free Clinics, Inc.
- Hannaford Associates Federal Credit Union (Portland, ME)
- Health Associates Federal Credit Union (Orange, CA)
- Honeywell Aerospace Federal Credit Union
- Happy April Fools Day
- Hellenic Athletic Federation of the Deaf (Greece)
- Home Accessibility Features for the Disabled
- Home Accessibility Features for the Disabled (Tax) Credit
- High-Altitude Flatus Expulsion
- Haitian-Americans for Economic Development (Wheaton, MD)
- Hostile Aircraft Free Engagement Zone
- Haitian American Friendship Foundation (Haiti)
- Holland Animation Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Heart of America Free Flight Association (Kansas)
- Hongkong Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistics Industry
- human acidic fibroblast growth factor
- Hellenic Air Force General Staff (Greece)
- Hungry Artists Feed Hungry People
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harpers Ferry National Historic Park, authorized by congress in 1944, preserves important sites associated with John Brown's raid of 1859.
The students are among 165 at the center, many of whom work at Harpers Ferry National Historic Park.