To learn more about the DMC Harper University Hospital Kidney Transplant Center: http://www.
What does HUH stand for?
HUH stands for Harper University Hospital (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HUH
We have 4 other meanings of HUH in our Acronym Attic
- Huddersfield University Gaming Society
- Howard University Graduate School Book Club (Washington, DC)
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Helping Unite Gold Star Survivors
- Helping Us Give School Supplies and Coats for Kids (Anchorage, AK; est. 2001)
- Hull University Gilbert & Sullivan Society
- Human Geography Students' Society
- Human UDP (Uridine 5'-Diphosphate)-Galactose Transporter 1
- Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol (hospital; Spain)
- Hahnemann University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- Harvard University Herbaria
- Hokkaido University Hospital (Japan)
- Howard University Hospital
- Hrvatska Udruga Hotelijera (Croatian: Croatian Association of Hoteliers; Croatia)
- Head Up His/Her Ass
- High Use Health Card (New Zealand)
- Hillsboro Union High School District #3 (Hillsboro, OR)
- Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School (Israel)
- Help Us Help Ourselves (compilation of how-tos on Faux Real blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harper University Hospital will gain a new lobby and entrance ($8.
That facility, together with Harper University Hospital, forms a key anchor within DMC's downtown campus; combined, the two encompass 685 beds.
Greene began his healthcare career at Harper University Hospital in Detroit, where over a thirteen-year period he held various administrative positions, ultimately rising to the position of Chief Administrative Officer.
th] anniversary of DMC Harper University Hospital, where yesterday's first-ever heart procedure was conducted," said Duggan.
About the Detroit Medical Center The Detroit Medical Center operates nine hospitals and institutions, including DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital, DMC Harper University Hospital, DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital, DMC Kresge Eye Institute, DMC Michigan Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital, DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital.
org The Detroit Medical Center includes DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital, DMC Harper University Hospital, DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital, DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, DMC Surgery Hospital, and DMC Cardiovascular Institute.
PITTSBURGH & DETROIT -- Mobile Aspects announced today that the DMC Harper University Hospital will implement a radio frequency identification (RFID) enabled inventory management system to store, track, and manage the utilization of high cost devices and supplies supporting cardiology services.