The caps that have been donated thus far include the following: Macon Hospital Medical Center of Georgia Battey State Hospital School of Nursing Piedmont Hospital School of Nursing Gordon Junior College Georgia Baptist Hospital School of Nursing Harper Hospital School of Nursing (Detroit, Mich.
What does HHSN stand for?
HHSN stands for Harper Hospital School of Nursing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HHSN in our Acronym Attic
- Human Heat Shock Factor 1 (aka Human Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1; biochemistry)
- Human Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1 (aka Human Heat Shock Factor 1; biochemistry)
- Himalayan Heli Ski Guides (Nepal)
- Human Hyperplasic Suppress Gene
- Health and Human Services Informatics
- Heritage Health Systems, Inc.
- High-Head Safety Injection
- Historical Harp Society of Ireland (Carrick-on-Suir, Ireland)
- Horizontal/Hover Situation Indicator (CH-46E instrument panel)
- Hamilton Health Sciences Laboratory Program (Canada)
- Head of Housing Support and Options (UK)
- Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra (Hilton Head Island, SC)
- Historical Highways Society of Ontario
- Highlands Hammock State Park (Florida)
- Holyoke Heritage State Park (Holyoke, MA; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation)
- Health and Human Sciences Research Institute (UK)
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (UK)
- Health and Human Services System (Nebraska; also seen as HHS)
- Hindu Higher Secondary School (Triplicane, Chennai, India)
- History of the Health Sciences Section (Medical Library Association)